Custom-Built Home: Harbor Palms, FL
Harbor Palms is our newest waterfront community in Palm Harbor. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway with access to the Gulf of Mexico, this community offers gorgeous views, coastal breezes, and Florida waterfront living. In other words, having a custom-built home in Harbor Palms, FL, means enjoying the Sunshine State’s greatest assets, year round.
Harbor Palms is home to eleven luxury homes with boat docks. In fact, standard with each home are hardwood floors, chef-style kitchens, open floor plans, large bedrooms, soaring ceilings, and unique custom touches from each buyer. Not only can you choose from one of three available floor plans, but also you can custom build your dream home. For example, our featured floorplans are 3,400+ square feet with breathtaking views of the Intracoastal waterway. Above all, every one of our luxury custom-built homes in Harbor Palms, FL are beautifully designed with coastal living in mind.
One of the finest communities in Pinellas County, Harbor Palms homeowners will enjoy the benefits of a luxury community which includes a private gate, no CDD fees, and boat docks for every single homeowner.
Interior Residence Features:
- Wood Floors Throughout Common Areas
- Upgraded Tile in all Wet Areas
- Wood Floors in all Bedrooms and Upstairs Common Areas
- Soaring 10’ Ceilings on Main Floor
- Garden Tub in Master Bath
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Maple Cabinets with Soft Close Drawers in Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry
- Under-mount Stainless-Steel Kitchen Sink
- Upgraded Moen Fixtures in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Tankless Water Heater
- Pre-wired for Surround Sound
- Pre-wired Security System
Exterior Residence Features:
- Paver Driveway and Entry
- Professional Landscaping
- Reinforced Monolithic Slap with #5 Steel Rebar
- Double Paned Low-E Windows
- High Efficiency HVAC System(s)
- Water Saving Zoned Sprinkler System
- 10-Year Structural Warranty
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
- Access to Intracoastal Waterways
- 10 Minute Boat Ride to Beaches
- All Residences Include Boat Docks
- Private Security Gate
- Private Road
- Lush Landscaping
- Top Rated Palm Harbor Schools
- Minutes to Shopping and Restaurants
- World-Renowned Innisbrook Golf Course Nearby
- Steps to Pinellas Trail and Local Parks
- Loa HOA Fees
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
About Ozona & Palm Harbor
If you are looking for a luxury home near Tampa, FL, Harbor Palms is a breath of fresh Florida air. Not only is Harbor Palms is a luxury waterfront community located in Ozona, FL, but also it is a small and eclectic community that blends old Florida with a more modern and luxurious version of the Sunshine State. You will find Ozona situated west of Alternate 19 and north of Curlew Road, Tampa Road leads directly into this community. Ozona follows the curve of the Gulf of Mexico and is south of Tarpon Springs and north of Dunedin and Clearwater.
The quaint downtown area of Ozona features local shops, and some of the best restaurants in Pinellas County. For instance, residents of this luxury neighborhood will enjoy peaceful sunsets while remaining close to all the amenities of Pinellas County and the beaches. In fact, award-winning Clearwater Beach is located just 10 miles away. In addition to that, there is Pop Stansell Park is a local greenspace, where there is a launch for non-motorized boats, and athletic fields. Above all, there is plenty of green space throughout the town of Ozona.
More about Palm Harbor
Historic Downtown Palm Harbor features a walkable experience of cute shops and restaurants. Many historic buildings remain in Palm Harbor. As well as new restaurants and cafes. In addition, Palm Harbor is home to many outdoor events and festivals throughout the year, including the Annual Palm Harbor Citrus Festival which is held in early April.
Palm Harbor is also home to the Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club. Not only is the annual PGA Tour’s Valspar Championship is played here, but also Innisbrook features a luxury spa. In fact, this resort is a favorite among locals for a “staycation.”
One of Florida’s most popular and unique pathways, The Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail is easily accessible from Palm Harbor. For example, The Pinellas Trail is part of the Coast to Coast Connector, which is a developing trail network that will span 250 miles across the state of Florida. A notable stop on the trail in the city of Palm Harbor is the Bayshore Boulevard pedestrian bridge where you can take in a stunning view of Gulf scenery.